Sunday, March 16, 2014

Little Brave Man turns one!

This last week has been a blur, my mom, my best friend Erin, and I worked relentlessly for 5 days straight bringing this party to life. Erin cut so many triangles and hot glued millions of feathers; she will probably never volunteer to help me again! Without her, I wouldn't of been able to put this thing together so I owe her so much. But I must say, all the hard work payed off. I love the way everything turned out, and couldn't of asked for a better party to celebrate Dallas's first birthday! Thank you to everyone who came out and helped celebrate this special day with us. I'm not even done editing all the pictures but I couldn't wait to put some up!





























 
Happy First Birthday love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment